Modern Slavery Statement
In compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015, Juniper offers the following statement regarding its efforts to prevent slavery and human trafficking in its supply chain.
Policies and Training relating to Modern Slavery with the whole organisation
Juniper is committed to social and environmental responsibility and has zero tolerance for slavery and human trafficking. We hold ourselves and our supply chain accountable and we fully comply with the provisions of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
We recognise that modern slavery is a complex supply chain issue, and we work in partnership with our Customers, Suppliers, and other organisations to help develop long-term solutions to this issue.
Supply Chain Management
We internally review our supply chain to evaluate human trafficking risks and slavery risks and we conduct supplier audits which review all aspects of the supply chain including safety, human trafficking, child labour and other legal requirements.
16 to 19 Tuition Fund Statement
The 16 to 19 tuition fund is a one-off fund for the 2020 to 2021 academic year only. It is ring fenced funding for schools, colleges and all other 16 to 19 providers to support small group tuition for students aged 16 to 19 in English, maths, and other courses where learning has been disrupted.
Juniper commits to using the small group tuition funding to mitigate against the impact of the pandemic on our Study Programme and Traineeship students. Sessions will be limited to a maximum of five students per group and will be above and beyond normal timetabled hours. Students will be prioritised for small group tuition based on the guidance released by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
Support sessions will be prioritised for the following students:
– Those with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), in particular, students with an Education and Health Care Plan.
– Those who have a grade 4 or below in GCSE Maths and/or English
Examples of some of the Tuition Support on offer includes:
– Additional GCSE lessons and exam preparation
– Additional Functional skills lessons and assessment preparation
– Bespoke vocational subject support/catch-up
– In-house counsellors providing support with mental health and wellbeing
– Juniper online content and video support for maths and English